We’re posting the Twitter chat schedule here again to make sure you all see it!
We’ll be having a Twitter chat party every day of the event, each one geared toward a different blogging theme. Thanks to a brilliant idea from The Book Vixen and with additional help from The Bluestocking Society, we’ve come up with themes that match our mascot’s acronym: PEDRO. . . People, E-presence, Display, Reviews and Organize, plus two miscellaneous themes for the weekend.
Here’s the schedule (all times in Eastern Daylight Time):
- Monday March 23rd at 4:00 p.m. Eastern: PEOPLE: Giving and Getting
Comments and Followers
- Tuesday March 24th 7 p.m. Eastern: E-PRESENCE: Social Media Savvy
- Wednesday March 25th at 12 p.m. noon Eastern:DISPLAY: Side Bars and Page Layout
- Thursday March 26th at 9 p.m. Eastern: REVIEWS and Other Content Ideas (guest hosted by Jessica from The Bluestocking Society)
- Friday March 27th at 9 p.m. Eastern: ORGANIZE: No Stress Allowed (guest hosted by Amanda from On a Book Bender)
- Saturday March 28th at 2:00 p.m. Eastern: Books and Reading (guest hosted by Rachel Noel from Purple Owl Reviews)
- Sunday March 29th at 3 p.m. Eastern: Feedback and Free for All
Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta and use the hashtag #Bloggiesta for these Twitter events. If you have other questions about Twitter chatting stay tuned for the mini challenge that will cover all your questions. Hopefully!
We hope to see you come to all or as many as you can. It’s always a fun time!