Ole Ole! It’s time to blog and fiesta… BLOGGIESTA! Welcome to all our new comers and all our old timers! We are so excited to have everyone participating with us! If you are new to the party, this post should help you get started. And if you haven’t done so already, be sure to link up your To Do Lists on this post here. That’s how you’ll let everyone else know you are here and participating!
HOW TO PARTY
- Bloggiesta begins now and runs through Sunday night… wherever you are. We don’t have specific starting and ending times…. just Thursday September 17 through Sunday September 20… wherever and whenever you are in the world!
- Plan to spend as much time as you can working on your to do list and completing mini challenges. Don’t worry about having the entire week to devote to this, but do challenge yourself to put in some good hours to the project.
- You are welcome to join in the fun anytime during the event! Let us know you are here by adding your To Do List link on our sign up page.
- Feel free to update your progress any way you see fit. You can simply cross things off your list, or write a couple of update posts. We will have a Finish Line Post link up here on Sunday for anyone wishing to link them up. Twitter is a great place to shout your progress too.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Much of our connection with each other will be happening on Twitter. Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta and the hashtag #bloggiesta.
- Be sure to join us for the Twitter chats. They are a blast! We’ll be having themed chats again. Here’s the schedule:
- Thursday September 17 at 7 pm Eastern: Words (hosted by Suey from It’s All About Books)
- Friday September 18 at 4 pm Eastern: Interactions (hosted by Suey from It’s All About Books)
- Saturday September 19 at 9 am Eastern: Visuals (hosted by Rachel Noel from Purple Owl Reviews)
- Sunday September 20 at 3 pm Eastern: Free for All and Feedback (hosted by Jessica from The Bluestocking Society)
- Also, plan to do lots of blog hopping by clicking on participants links (See the sign up links here.) Send lots of encouragement everyone’s way and help out with your expertise on all bloggish things! This is a big part of the whole idea of Bloggiesta!
- Be sure to participate in as many mini challenges as you can! The new ones are listed here, and previous challenges are listed here. Give our awesome challenge hosts lots of link love and ask them lots of questions!
And that’s about all there is to it! Go forth and blog your hearts out!