Even though Bloggiesta doesn’t officially start until tomorrow, we are giving you the links to the challenges now so you can continue to plan your week. Some of these challenges have prizes and giveaways, so be sure to click through them all!
We are trying something a little different and have added a couple of interactive challenges this time around. One of them you’ve hopefully you’ve heard about already this week since we had sign ups for placement in a mastermind group. That one will be ongoing thanks to Stacy from The Novel Life. If you still want to participate, please contact her. If you signed up, you should have been assigned a group and can now start interacting and working together.
The other one, hosted by Aloi from Guiltless Reading, is a place to link up if you’d like others to hop around to you blog and give a critique during the week of Bloggiesta. Check out the link for more details.
Thank you to everyone who stepped up to host a mini challenge. Our list is a bit small this time around, but they are all awesome! Please show them all a lot of love!
Tool Tutorials and Organization
- Jenni from Jenni Elyse: Introducing Listsy
- Emily from Emily Reads Everything: Introducing Phrase Express
- Katrina from Bookish Things and More: Introducing Libib and Delicious Library
- Chelsea from Books For Thought: Stock Photo Organization
Book Blogging Challenges
- Brittany from Book Bumblings: Organize Your Arcs
- Ezrah from I Heart Romance and YA: Try a New Review Style
- Laurie from Bay State Reader’s Advisory: Library Thing: What’s On Your Bookshelf?
Daily Challenges by Tanya Patrice from Girlxoxo (check out her blog each of these days for a new daily challenge)
- Monday: Participate in a Book Blogging Meme
- Tuesday : Clean out your Feedly
- Thursday : Use Buffer to schedule blog posts from other bloggers and spread the love
- Friday – Host a Reading Challenge
New This Event: Interactive Challenges
- Stacy from The Novel Life: Blogging Mastermind Groups (groups have been created to start working together this week, but creation of other groups will be ongoing)
- Aloi from Guiltless Reading: Do You Need Help? A blogging critique blog hop!
Be sure to contact our hosts if you have any questions about their challenges! Have fun and enjoy!