HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Bloggiesta begins Friday, January 13th and runs through the night of Sunday January 15th
- Plan to spend as much time as you can working on your to do list . This is a CHALLENGE. Challenge yourself!
- You are welcome to join in the fun anytime during the event! Let us know you are here by adding your To Do List link on our sign up page.
- Feel free to update your progress any way you see fit. You can simply cross things off your list, or write a couple of update posts. We will have a Finish Line Post link up here on Sunday for anyone wishing to link them up. Twitter is a great place to shout your progress too.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Much of our connection with each other will be happening on Twitter. Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta, the coordinators, @emren and @blamethebooks and the hashtag #bloggiesta.
- Be sure to join us for the Twitter chat. It is a great way to meet new people and learn some awesome tips and tricks! Here’s the schedule:
- Saturday, January 14th at noon Eastern
- Also, plan to do lots of blog hopping by clicking on participants links (See the sign up links below) Send lots of encouragement everyone’s way and help out with your expertise on all bloggish things! This is a big part of the whole idea of Bloggiesta!
Start the New Year right with your blog and Get Sh*t done with Bloggiesta!