Mark, get set, go! It’s time to fiesta! Get working on those blogs! And if you haven’t done so already, be sure to link up your To Do Lists on this post here. That we we’ll see everyone that’s participating!
And…in case you are new to this event, here are a few things to remember.
HOW TO PARTY
- Bloggiesta begins now and runs through Sunday night… wherever you are. We don’t have specific starting and ending times…. just Thursday September 18 through Sunday September 21… wherever and whenever you are in the world!
- Plan to spend as much time as you can working on your to do list and completing mini challenges. Don’t worry about having the entire four days to devote to this, but do challenge yourself to put in some good hours to the project.
- You are welcome to join in the fun anytime during the event! Let us know you are here by adding your To Do List link on our sign up page.
- Feel free to update your progress any way you see fit. You can simply cross things off your list, or write a couple of update posts. We will have a Finish Line Post link up here on Sunday for anyone wishing to link up their summary posts (or crossed off lists.)
HOW TO CONNECT
- Much of our connection with each other will be happening on Twitter. Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta and the hashtag #bloggiesta. You can also check out everyone’s Twitter handle on the sign up list and follow them.
- Be sure to join us for the Twitter chats. They are a blast! We’ll be having themed chats again. Here’s the schedule:
- Blogging and Life (Time Management): Thursday September 18 @ 2 p.m. Eastern
- All Your Blogging Problems Solved: Friday September 19 @ 6 p.m. Eastern
- Book Blogging Basics: Saturday September 20 @ 11 a.m. Eastern
- End of Event Wrap Up: Sunday September 21 @ 1 p.m. Eastern
- Also, plan to do lots of blog hopping by clicking on participants links (See the sign up links here.) Send lots of encouragement everyone’s way and help out with your expertise on all bloggish things! This is a big part of the whole idea of Bloggiesta!
- Be sure to participate in as many mini challenges as you can! The new ones are listed here, and previous challenges are listed here. Give our awesome challenge hosts lots of link love and ask them lots of questions!
And that’s about all there is to it! Go forth and blog your hearts out!