Let’s get this Mini Bloggiesta weekend started!
Here’s a few things to remember about the way Bloggiesta works.
HOW TO PARTY
- Bloggiesta begins now and runs through Monday night… wherever you are. We don’t have specific starting and ending times…. just Saturday January 17 through Monday January 19… wherever and whenever you are in the world! (We are counting Monday in the weekend this time since many US participants have that day off for a holiday!)
- Plan to spend as much time as you can working on your to do list and completing mini challenges. Don’t worry about having the entire weekend to devote to this, but do challenge yourself to put in some good hours to the project.
- You are welcome to join in the fun anytime during the event! Let us know you are here by adding your To Do List link on our sign up page.
- Feel free to update your progress any way you see fit. You can just cross things off your list, or write a couple of update posts. We will have a Finish Line Post link up here on Monday for anyone wishing to link up their summary posts (or crossed off lists.)
HOW TO CONNECT
- Much of our connection with each other will be happening on Twitter. Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta and the hashtag #bloggiesta.
- We’ll have just one Twitter chat this weekend on Sunday January 18 at 2 pm Eastern. Join us. Chats are a blast!
- Also, plan to do lots of blog hopping by clicking on participants links (See the sign up links here.) Send lots of encouragement everyone’s way and help out with your expertise on all bloggish things! This is a big part of the whole idea of Bloggiesta!
- Be sure to participate in as many mini challenges as you can! The new ones are listed here, and previous challenges are listed here. Give our awesome challenge hosts lots of link love and ask them lots of questions!
And that’s about all there is to it! Go forth and blog your hearts heart!