Let’s get this Mini Bloggiesta weekend started!
HOW TO PARTY
- Bloggiesta begins now and runs through Sunday night… wherever you are. We don’t have specific starting and ending times…. just Saturday June 13 through Sunday, June 14… wherever and whenever you are in the world!
- Plan to spend as much time as you can working on your to do list and completing PAST mini challenges. (Since we don’t have knew ones this go around.) Don’t worry about having the entire weekend to devote to this, but do challenge yourself to put in some good hours to the project. The theme for this mini event is “Back to the Basics!” If you accomplish some simple basic blogging housekeeping tasks, you are doing it right!
- You are welcome to join in the fun anytime during the event! Let us know you are here by adding your To Do List link on our sign up page.
- Feel free to update your progress any way you see fit. You can just cross things off your list, or write an update posts. We will have a Finish Line Post link up here on Sunday for anyone wishing to link up their summary posts (or crossed off lists.)
HOW TO CONNECT
- Much of our connection with each other will be happening on Twitter. Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta and the hashtag #bloggiesta.
- We’ll have just one Twitter chat this weekend on Sunday June 14 at 3 pm Eastern. Join us. Chats are a blast!
- Also, plan to do lots of blog hopping by clicking on participants links (See the sign up links here.) Send lots of encouragement everyone’s way and help out with your expertise on all bloggish things! This is a big part of the whole idea of Bloggiesta!
Thanks for coming out and having some Bloggiesta fun!