It’s finally here! The big reveal! Bloggiesta starts TOMORROW (oh my gosh, can you believe it??) and it’s time to announce our mini challenges!
We are so grateful to all of the wonderful hosts who are helping us with the mini challenges this time around. Many of these challenges have giveaways as well, so make sure you check them all out!
- Katrina at Bookish Things: Keeping Your Team Organized with Asana
- Andrea at The Overstuffed Bookcase: Bullet Journaling for Book Bloggers
- Pamela at A Writer’s Tales: Getting Organized with Blog and School
- Aloi at Guiltless Reading: Make Your Own Book Map
- Heather at Based on a True Story: Using Later to Schedule Instagram Posts
- Roberta at It’s a Mystery: Pinterest-Friendly Blog Posts
Blogging Tips and Website Tricks:
- Jeanene at Got My Book: Increase Readership & Engagement with a Wrap-up Post
- Chelsea at Books for Thought: Tips & Tricks for Personalizing Your Blog Theme
Ashley at Nose Graze: Exactly What Does Your Web Host Do? (and what are they responsible for)
You can also check out any of our past Mini Challenges if you want to try something that is not on this list!
Don’t hesitate to contact the hosts if you have any questions! What challenges will you choose???