Ole Ole! It’s Mini Bloggiesta time! If this is your first Bloggiesta, this post should help you figure things out. If you haven’t done so already, make sure you link up you To-Do Lists here. That is how you can let us all know you are participating!
HOW TO PARTY
- Bloggiesta begins now (Saturday) and runs through Sunday night… wherever you are. We don’t have specific starting and ending times…. just the weekend of June 17-18… wherever and whenever you are in the world!
- Plan to spend as much time as you can working on your to do list and completing mini challenges. Don’t worry about having the entire weekend to devote to this, but do challenge yourself to put in some good hours to the project.
- You are welcome to join in the fun anytime during the event! Let us know you are here by adding your To Do List link on our sign up page.
- Feel free to update your progress any way you see fit. You can simply cross things off your list, or write a couple of update posts. We will have a Finish Line Post link up here on Monday for anyone wishing to link them up. Twitter is a great place to shout your progress too.
HOW TO CONNECT
- Much of our connection with each other will be happening on Twitter. Be sure to follow @Bloggiesta and the hashtag #bloggiesta.
- Be sure to join us for the Twitter chat. It is a great way to meet new people and learn some awesome tips and tricks! Our chat is:
- Saturday June 17 @ 2pm EST
- Also, plan to do lots of blog hopping by clicking on participants links (See the sign up links here.) Send lots of encouragement everyone’s way and help out with your expertise on all bloggish things! This is a big part of the whole idea of Bloggiesta!
- Be sure to participate in as many mini challenges as you can! There are no new challenges for the Mini Bloggiesta, so check out our previous challenges listed here.
Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions! Have a great weekend and good luck with all your blogging goals!